Emotional Eating Toolbox™ Weight Loss Surgery Edition
Attention Emotional Eaters who have had Weight Loss Surgery:
You know the truth—no surgical procedure is a cure for emotional eating and “head hunger.” Weight loss surgery is only a tool—and it’s only ONE tool.
I’m Dr. Melissa McCreery. I’m a clinical psychologist and an internationally certified life coach. I am passionate about helping women take control of emotional eating and overeating and create lasting health, weight loss and peace with food. I’ve been showing my clients how to do this since 1989, and along the way I’ve met far too many women who have wasted WAY too much of their life caught in vicious cycles with overeating, overload, and overwhelm. I’ve also seen too many smart, talented women lose their belief in themselves, their confidence, and even their hope..
If you are like most women who have had weight loss surgery (or are thinking about it), and you struggle with overeating, you need the tools to help you get to the root of your overeating so that you can stop the emotional hunger and the cravings, make peace with food and move on with your life.
Do you eat when you are overwhelmed, stressed or tired?
Do you eat for comfort or to celebrate?
Do you have too many times when the nicest thing you can do for yourself involves carbs and calories?
Do you find yourself grazing in the kitchen or staying up late so you can “treat yourself” with food?
Do you feel at a loss about what to do INSTEAD?
Emotional eating is a struggle that haunts many smart, successful women and weight loss surgery doesn’t take emotional hunger away.
Please listen carefully: There is a way to take control of overeating and emotional eating–and it may be simpler and more straightforward than you think.
If you struggle with emotional eating: stress eating, comfort eating, eating to avoid anger, eating when you are bored or when you need a reward, you need some additional tools in your toolbox. Many weight loss surgery patients have used my Emotional Eating Toolbox™ 28 Day Program to learn how to taking control of emotional overeating so that it doesn’t interfere with their weight loss success. Last year, I ran a special six week program based on my Emotional Eating Toolbox™ just for women who have had weight loss surgery. This group was designed as a companion to the use-at-home program. Now, for the first time, you can listen in and share what we covered (don’t worry—these ladies gave their permission to share this valuable content with you).
“I am 7 years post op and have gained 50+lbs all due to falling back into my old eating behaviors after going through some major life changes. I felt like I was out of control and was beating my self up for what I thought was another failure. The surgery fixed my mechanics but it’s up to me to fix my unhealthy behaviors. I found the Toolbox workshop and materials to be just what I needed to refocus and start feeling like a winner again. It was great to be able to share my experience with others who were going through the same things and know that I am not alone and I am not a FAILURE! Thanks, Melissa.” Susan Eubanks
The Bonus Series for Women Who Have Had Weight Loss Surgery Includes:
- The Emotional Eating Toolbox™ 28 Day Program. You can read all about this step-by-step program designed to walk you through the steps you need to take control of emotional eating here.This program includes:
- The Daily Action Planner, a 155 page activity guide, which carefully outlines 28 days of doable steps. Includes weekly Master Schedules, Templates, and bonus exercises.
- The 2 CD Companion Set designed to enhance your motivation and learning
You will receive this portion of the program by mail 7-10 days after placing your order. Retail Price: $169
- The Weight Loss Surgery Bonus Downloadable Audios. These are the actual audio recordings of my Emotional Eating Toolbox™ Group for Women Who Have Had Weight Loss Surgery. Maximize your success with the Emotional Eating Toolbox™ Program and gain understanding from other weight loss surgery patients. These audios are not duplicate content. When you order the Weight Loss Surgery Bonus Series, you receive six additional hours of high value content.
These audios take you in depth with the Emotional Eating Toolbox™ materials and add bonus coaching, activities, and strategies.
These six hours of downloadable audio recordings will be emailed to you as soon as your order is complete. Download these audios on your mp3 player or listen directly from your computer. Listen to one audio per week as you move through the Emotional Eating Toolbox™ 28 Day Program.
Many women who have had weight loss surgery struggle with emotional eating and even worse, they feel guilty and alone. Learn how to dump the guilt and gain effectiveness.
The Weight Loss Surgery Bonus Pack audio downloads include:
- Audio One: Setting yourself up for success. How to let go of any feelings of “weight loss surgery failure” that may be holding you back. Learn how to get past self blame and negative self-talk by using one of the power tools in this program. Learn about your unique relationship to your hunger and how it guides your eating (or perhaps how it’s preventing your weight loss). Begin to identify what hasn’t worked in the past and start moving forward.
- Audio Two: Targeting where YOU are stuck or sabotaging your progress. Learn the steps to address this so that you can keep moving towards your goal.
- Audio Three: Learn how to tweak and adjust the program and the tools that you are learning so that they really fit you, your preferences, and your life. We’ll cover how to carve out the time for yourself. Learn how to address doubts or life challenges that may be popping up.
- Audio Four: Learn a powerful way to change your mindset and increase happiness. Learn how to identify the things you MUST have to be at your best and to THRIVE after weight loss surgery. Are they a part of your life? We’ll cover do-able ways to incorporate what you need for your post-WLS lifestyle.
- Audio Five: Goal setting. Learn how to design a do-able goal goal you believe in that will motivate you to succeed AND learn about the ten mistakes that can sabotage your post-weight loss surgery goals before you even begin pursuing them.
- Audio Six: Your Next Step: Creating plans to stay in action and to continue to move forward as your best self after weight loss surgery!
“The Emotional Eating Toolbox™ for Weight Loss Surgery Clients Program exceeded my expectations! Gently, skillfully, and persistently Melissa taught us how to stop letting life run us, and instead move towards taking control of life. Every tool works better when it is used properly and with skill. Melissa coaches weight loss surgery clients to turn the tool of WLS surgery into a Power Tool!” M.K.
“Surgical intervention or not, our issues with food must be identified, understood and effectively managed for our long term good health and weight management. A great resource to that end is Dr. McCreery’s Emotional Eating Toolbox™. This is an excellent program to help individuals design and implement a customized program of permanent and lasting change.” Colleen Cook, author of The Success Habits of Successful Weight Loss Surgery Patients and President of Bariatric Support Centers International
“Thank you, thank you. This program has been wonderful. It has given me many things to think about. Weight Loss Surgery certainly helps with the physical side of obesity, but provides no help in dealing with the emotional side. While the weight starts to fall off, the emotional side of obesity doesn’t magically go away after you have surgery. I knew I needed help with this area and the Emotional Eating Toolbox™ Program has helped immensely.” Janice
Are you ready to get the tools you need to take charge of emotional eating?
Purchase the Eating Toolbox™ Bonus Series for Women After Weight Loss Surgery:
You will receive:
28-Day Daily Action Plan Workbook: 150 pages packed with your 28-day program, tools, strategies, templates, Master Schedules and plans (via mail)
CD Audio Companion Series This two-CD set is designed to reinforce your progress and motivation, increase your understanding, and help you truly implement these powerful tools and strategies into your life. (via mail)
Six Hours of Down-loadable Audios: The complete content from the Emotional Eating Toolbox™ Group for Women After Weight Loss Surgery (delivered via email)
Your investment for the complete Six Week Program: $289
Or invest $150 now and pay $150 in 30 days
“I Already Own the Emotional Eating Toolbox™ Program but I’d like to upgrade to the downloadable Weight Loss Surgery Bonus Series”: Email Us to upgrade for only $139 (this offer is only available to those who have previously purchased the Emotional Eating Toolbox™ Program).
“I really didn’t think there was anything more I could learn about emotional eating, having already read everything I could get my hands on about it. But, Melissa’s Emotional Eating Toolbox program is not the same old information, it’s a wonderful healing process! Not only did I get a lot out of it personally, I have recommended it to my clients.” Katie Jay, MSW, founder of the National Association for Weight Loss Surgery.