Programs and Services
Life Coaching and Wellness Coaching That Addresses the TOTAL Picture
You invest in your business and career, your home, your family…
but if YOU aren’t thriving, fueled, and operating at your best, everything else suffers too. Besides, life is just too short to spend it chasing your “to-do” list and feeling like you aren’t making progress on the things that you are passionate about.
I coach busy women–entrepreneurs, professionals, and women who know how to work hard, but are seeking to THRIVE.
Using my signature T.H.R.I.V.E.™ Formula, I help women achieve their personal and professional goals while simultaneously addressing stress, overload, and the unhelpful habits that can creep into your life and work against your goal of being your best. I’ll show you how to ditch the “work harder and harder” model by making quantum shifts in your mindset and your approach to your goals.
- Break free of mindsets that sabotage you and leave you feeling guilty or working to hard.
- Find time for YOU and the self-care that allows you to shine
- Take control of overeating, emotional eating, and other unhelpful habits
- Discover the key to creating healthy lifestyle habits and routines that you actually want to stick with
- Create the juicy lifestyle that reflects you at your best AND energizes you to bring your A-game to your work, your relationships, and the rest of your life
- Get back into the driver’s seat with your life and stop feeling like life and your “to-do” list are running you
- Learn to leverage your strengths, talents, and natural abilities to add more ease and flow to your life and to make greater progress towards your goals
These programs are carefully designed to help you meet your objectives, accelerate your progress, learn how to address your specific challenges, and stay in action—all while avoiding overwhelm and enjoying the journey as much as possible. I work intensively with my individual coaching clients to provide accountability, motivation enhancement, support, encouragement, and the tools and expertise you need to achieve your goals.
Group and individual coaching is generally conducted by phone, although you may choose to schedule individual coaching appointments in my Bellingham, Washington office.
Interested in coaching? Click here to contact us about scheduling a complimentary consultation.
Click on the links below to find out more about our coaching programs and services:
Platinum Services: Contact us if you would like information about scheduling a private in-person coaching day, a spa-based multi-day coaching retreat (for individuals or small groups), or more intensive 1:1 coaching services with Dr. Melissa McCreery.
Professional Consultation and Coaching for Wellness Professionals, Coaches, Trainers and Nutritionists: Contact us if you would like information about consultation and coaching with Melissa McCreery.
Coaching for Weight Loss Surgery Patients: If you have chosen to have weight loss surgery, you’ve probably heard over and over again that weight loss surgery is only a tool. Equally important: weight loss surgery is only one tool. Having the support and the additional tools you need after surgery is strongly recommended to help you adapt to your new lifestyle, maximize your weight loss, and improve your ability to maintain your new weight. I provide specialized coaching to help clients:
- Identify and implement the other tools you need to maximize (and then maintain) your weight loss
- Maximize your adjustment with the post-weight loss surgery lifestyle and change
- Gain control of emotional eating or “head hunger”
- Take active steps to create the life you always wanted—weight loss included
Contact us for more information. Go here for reviews from clients who have had weight loss surgery.
Be sure to check out the Frequently Asked Questions Page for more information about what coaching is and how it works.