We're celebrating Too Much on Her Plate Week from November 14-November 21, 2011. In honor of you, I've asked some of my favorite experts to donate gifts and giveaways designed to help you take charge of overwhelm, overload, and overeating AND help you create more ease, joy, and success in your life. Today's guest post is by Lorie Marerro. To claim her free gift and choose from almost 20 others, go to http://TooMuchonHerPlateWeek.com between November 14-21, 2011.
- I’m creative; you can’t expect me to be neat too! (MESSAGE: Creative people can't be organized.)
- I clean house every other day…. Today is the other day! (MESSAGE: I don't keep a clean house.)
- If you write in the dust, please don’t date it! (MESSAGE: I am not going to clean for a long time.)
- I would cook dinner but I can’t find the can opener! (MESSAGE: I don't have it together to even cook a meal.)
- My house was clean last week, too bad you missed it! (MESSAGE: I am not going to clean again for a while.)
- A clean house is the sign of a wasted life. (MESSAGE: Cleaning and organizing is not a worthwhile activity.)
- Dull women have immaculate houses. (MESSAGE: If I get things organized, I won't be an interesting person anymore.)
Lorie Marrero is a bestselling author and creator of ClutterDiet.com, an innovative program allowing anyone to get expert organizing help at an affordable price. She is the spokesperson for Goodwill Industries International and a sought-after media expert. Lorie writes weekly as the organizing expert for Good Housekeeping's Home Style blog. Click here to learn more.