Do you ever feel like you’re too busy or overloaded to improve your relationship with food? One of the biggest reasons that smart, busy women overeat is that food is there for us. It’s easy, accessible, and we can eat while doing all the other things. Plus, when you’re tired and busy, sometimes just thinking about how to eat less feels like too much work.
What if I told you that I’ve got six tips that take ten minutes or less that can help you build a new non-overeating lifestyle? I’ll even share a cheat sheet with you!
In this video you’ll learn:
- A strategy to target eating at night
- A ten-minute tip to use if you find yourself using food as a reward
- A plan you can use to help minimize stress eating (and stress)
- How to take the edge off that end-of-day urge to impulsively (or compulsively) eat
- How to use 10-minutes to be proactive about overeating triggers
Which tip will you implement this week?