When I surveyed readers recently, more than 90% who responded said they’d like some help with overeating and emotional eating.
Real help. Smart emotional eating help that meets you where you are, that doesn’t talk down to you and that offers overeating solutions that you can implement in the midst of a busy life.
I hear you loud and clear. You tell me that many of you could write books on weight loss and the rules you “should” be following, but you want a program that will address the real problem areas.
- 40% of you told me you are looking for help sticking with a program. You’re tired of getting stuck or getting thrown off track.
- You want to know what to do INSTEAD of eating. You’ve run out of willpower (or you will soon).
- You’re very concerned with how to carve out time to do what you need to do to be successful.
- You’d like to know more about how to identify emotional eating and the feelings that trigger overeating and want to know the secret about what to do about them.
- You want a program that is do-able, affordable, and won’t leave you burnt-out, more stressed, or like you’ve failed one more time.
I’ve taken your input and my best coaching tools and strategies and I think I’ve cracked the code. I’d like to invite you to a free event to share what I’ve come up with—and to give you some important information that I want every woman looking for emotional eating help to have.
Come to this free webinar (you can attend via phone, online, or by accessing the playback of the event) and I will share with you:
- The secret to ending weight struggles once and for all (and why willpower is over-rated).
- Why you keep getting stuck, falling off track, or why you haven’t been successful in a way that LASTS.
- The importance of identifying (and cracking) your unique code for success.
- My easy recipe for reigniting motivation, taking effective action, and getting on track with your goals today.
- Plus, you’ll be the first to hear about what I’ve developed and how you can use it too.
You know how to diet and my bet is that it’s not working for you. Life’s too short to keep struggling and not feel effective. Won’t you join me and start living a different path?
Take good care,