Do you feel like you’re stuck in a pattern where you work REALLY hard to eat the way you want to, only to blow it at the end of the day or the week and “ruin everything”? Let’s talk about how to break that cycle.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the six tips for breaking cycles of overeating that I’m covering in today’s video:
- Give yourself permission to be imperfect.
- Embrace your mistakes. Learn from overeating so you can give yourself more of what you really need.
- Don’t start over, instead, build a better plan as you learn.
- Good days and successes are worth way more than a gold star. Find out how to leverage them.
- Use a journal to explore what works for you – and what doesn’t.
- Stop expecting linear progress and start embracing Spiralocity®
We’ve got this!